Archive of 'The Archives (Really Old Stuff)'
As a part of the Phoenix Theatre’s A Very Phoenix X-Mas 4 and 5, we created a series of The Office-style clips entitled “Season’s Greetings from the Phoenix”. These segments were shown in between sketches during the 2009 and 2010 productions of the show. Check out some of the funnier ones below.
Zach Rosing Productions, part of PROGRAMS, recently produced the Indiana premiere of Edges: A Song Cycle.
As the producer, we handled all print and online publicity for the event. This included the show website, a variety of flyers and postcards, publicity photography, a video blog and programs. Being a new group presenting our first show, we faced various challenges to mount a successful production.
Click here to learn more about the show.
Zach Rosing Productions, in association with All Alike Productions, was recently part of the production team for the Indiana premiere of bare: The Musical.
As a co-producer, we handled all print and online publicity for the event. This included the show website, a variety of flyers and postcards, publicity photography, a video blog and programs.
With All Alike being a new theatre group, presenting a new musical during the busy summer theatre season, publicity was an important aspect of the production. The goal was professionalism and consistency in our show branding.
The production was a huge success, selling out 4 of the 5 performances. Click here to learn more about the show.
Once again this year I returned to New Hope to run media at their Vacation Bible School, Cosmic City. During the week I have a variety of responsibilities including
- Designing a themed VBS website for the week, along with daily blog updates summarizing the days’ happenings
- Daily photos of all events happening at VBS
- In charge of sound, PowerPoint and video projection during each days’ opening, closing and music times
- Led a team of student volunteers who produced a newscast each day for the website, featuring interviews with kids and teachers
- Videography of all VBS events in order to produce a wrap-up video of the week
- In charge of all media for Friday night’s closing program
The pre-preparation, work each day at VBS and wrap-up every evening are a huge undertaking, but the week was a success and lots of fun. Check out the VBS website to see photos and videos from the week, and watch our Closing Program Video below.